REVIEW: Nivea Visage -- Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser



My Skin Properties:

Type: Combination, acne-prone skin
Skin tone: Tan with yellow/warm undertone

Information about Product:

(From the back of the product)
Nivea Pure Effect Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser is a 2 in 1 day care:
  1. Enriched with Magnolia Exract, it provides your skin with intensive moisture, whilst the light formula provides fast absorption and a mattifying finish.
  2. The formula with tinted pigments supports skin's natural tone and refines the complexion.
Magnolia Extract is derived from the Magnolia plant and is known for its antibacterial properties.

See and Feel Beautiful Skin
For a soft skin feeling with a naturally radiant complexion.

Application
Smooth evenly over cleansed face, avoiding eye area.

Free from Mineral Oil
Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Approved.
Non-Comedogenic. Does not clog pores.

Review

As suggested in its name, this moisturiser is tinted and it is specifically made for oily/impure skin. I honestly have no idea what exactly impure skin means but I am guessing it means acne- and/or oil-prone skin, if that makes any sense.
I bought this product about half a year ago and it lasts for a really long time even though it is only 75 mL. On a scale of 1 to 10 -- 1 being this product shall be annihilated and 10 being this is heaven-sent light, I would rate it an 8.

Pros

  • Supports my skin tone (trust me, my skin tone isn't exactly common in drugstore products)
  • It is tinted so if I am having one of those days where I don't feel like putting on makeup, it already does my foundation's work
  • Lasts a long time
  • Doesn't slide off easily (and I can say this with complete confidence because I work in a fast food restaurant near burning fire and it does NOT melt)
  • Moisturises really well without coming off greasy
See? It matches!

Cons

  • Is not as mattifying as I had expected
  • My T-zone is still greasy by midday
  • THEY DON'T SELL THEM ANYMORE
  • No SPF
Overall I really adore this product and am not disappointed at all. I still have to combine it with my normal sunscreen and maybe that is the reason why my skin is oily by midday. It makes a perfect base for my minimal/natural makeup.

So would I buy this product again? Yes, I definitely would, if only NIVEA STILL SELLS THEM!

Next Up: Rimmel BB Cream Matte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: O Cosmedics Rebalancing Cream

SKINCARE SATURDAY: Sebamed Clear Face Mattifying Cream